Are there any risks when purchasing customer returned & closeout merchandise?
Like with any investment there is a percentage of risk involved. Buying customer returns, overstock or closeout merchandise does involve some risk. Some customer returns may be damaged or may not come in its original packaging, therefore making it a little harder to sell. This is the reason for the reduced purchase price. The majority of our buyers make large returns on there investment, because they know how the industry works. Call us if you have any questions or concerns.
1-888-265-6313 or Sales@CentralCloseout.com
What type of payments are accepted?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Paypal (Additional charges & restrictions may apply)
- Credit Cards (Additional charges & restrictions may apply)
- Cash (When paying in person)
- Money Orders
- Wire Transfers
- Checks (Check has to fully clear before merchandise can be shipped)
CentralCloseout.com reserves the right to deny any payment with credit card or paypal on any transaction.
How can I place an order?
There are numerous was to place an order with us :
- You can place an order directly through our site. Just select the product(s) you are interested in purchasing and add it to your shopping cart, and check out. Most items (Larger items; Truckloads & Pallets)do not require immediate payment due to the logistics involved in the purchase. Just follow through with the purchase and a representative will contact you with payment information.
- You can also email us directly at Sales@CentralCloseout.com with the exact product(s) you want and your personal information, including a shipping address.
- You can purchase over the phone, by calling 1-888-265-6313
- In person at our warehouse.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems while making your purchase.1-888-265-6313 or Sales@CentralCloseout.com
Who are we and what do we do?
CentralCloseout.com is a family owned business that specializes in supplying wholesale closeouts, shelf pulled, customer returns & overstock merchandise to buyers world wide. We work with resellers, both national and international and provide them with quality merchandise for pennies on the dollar of their original cost.
We've helped hundreds of online sellers, flea market vendors, discount store owners & many more get the most profitable merchandise giving them their highest return on their investment.
How Can We Reach Someone At CentralCloseout.com?
Toll Free: 1-888-265-6313
A.R. Central Closeout Corp.
4200 N. 29th Ave. Suite D
Hollywood, FL 33020
Email: Sales@CentralCloseout.com or Ventas@CentralCloseout.com
Visit our contact page for more information.
Who handles the shipping & freight?
CentralCloseout.com uses UPS.com or USPS.com for smaller boxed items, and the shipping charges have to be paid by the buyer. We can also help you on larger shipments of pallets or entire truckloads, we have a great relationship with various freight companies and would be more than happy to provide you with a free and fast quote.
The majority of our orders go out the same day that they are processed.
The buyer is also able to choose his own provider if he/she chooses to. CentralCloseout.com will help you with any decision you make.